American Airlines Air Travel Discount
American Airlines agrees to offer BITCON attendees a discount for air travel. Please utilize the details below to book air travel to the conference.
*excluding basic economy and non-discountable fares
- The discount can be booked on-line at www.aa.com for AA/AE flights only, without a ticketing charge, allow at least 1
business hour for AA.com loading. Use the Authorization Number noted above without the preceding A as the AA.com Promotion Code. May not apply to some contracts.
- Please advise if the group will be traveling with band instruments, medical equipment, wheelchairs or sports equipment. We encourage you to visit www.aa.com/baggage for checked, excess, oversized, sports items and/or
overweight baggage and equipment charges that apply. Certain aircraft limitations and box/baggage embargoes may apply.
- For questions regarding Ticketing, please call Meeting Services at 1-800-433-1790. For all other questions, please contact Sales.MCD@aa.com
- Travel Agent is responsible for manually adding the Authorization Number in the tour code box of each ticket. Ticket
designator must be appended to the fare basis code to prevent receiving a debit memo. Debit memos will also apply if the booking is outside of the listed markets or meeting dates.
- The dollar value of the ticket must appear on all coupons.
- Tickets must be issued in the currency of the country of origin.
- The published fare endorsement must appear in the endorsement box, and must be issued on American Airlines (001) ticket stock.
- For ten or more travelers on a specific flight, space must be blocked by AA Group & Meeting Travel and is subject to a
deposit. Noncompliance is subject to space cancellation.
Ticket Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellation:
- For percentage off applicable fares all tariff rules apply.